Our practice was started by Dr. George Blohm in 1924. He graduated from Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa and began helping the citizens of Clinton, Iowa and the surrounding communities. In 1960, he was joined by his son Dr. Robert Blohm.
Today the practice continues with the third generation, Dr. Dan Blohm, and Dr. Bart Leavens. It is their passion to continue to treat the needs of the Clinton community with a safe and natural approach to healthcare.